Thursday, November 1, 2012

Taking a Stand Against the Slump

It's easy to fall into a slump; one day off can turn into two. Oh its raining?!? I'll skip today. Hurricane?That means a week off right?!? I was a victim to the Hurricane slump this week, taking three days off... in a row. Being weak willed at the moment, I feel the only way to win the battle of the slump is to simply never stop. Through the month of November, I vow to do something every single day. If I need to take a day off of running, I'll cross train, take a class, or lift. I'll make an appearance in the gym no matter what. I'm making this commitment to focus on training, to be the best I can be. Next year I want to find my fast. The only way to get there is to work for it. Sweat, every damn day. Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment